LKE 2.50% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

@gassed. The SP is pretty much back to my original buy in price....

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @gassed. The SP is pretty much back to my original buy in price.

I had a pretty good run at this (originally) and did quite well. Am I tempted to again, even as a PUNT. No. Not at this stage.

Although a number of similarities can be drawn between now and my initial entry, there is more known about the asset and what it will take to make LKE a cash generating and eventual profitable company.

There are now more facts out in the market. There are still significant hurdles (as there has always been). Not to mention the significantly larger SOI.

For a PUNT. I would want to see the stock price halve from here. And more clarity in the power situation. What the … happened to the green power that was mooted? The decks need to be cleaned on the Board and Exec level. The team needs to be right sized.

Why aren’t they looking to ramp this thing up in smaller stages more representative of the company’s size and financial resources/ constraints?

And to boot. Without a better Li price, Kachi is a stranded asset.

I know RIO are a much better funded/ managed/ experienced/ everything company but look at where they started their Li journey and where they are now.

What have LKE done other than line insiders pockets?

If it survives in It’s current state I can see some excitement / hype being generated around the company again. But it will take a macro change IMO other than something the company does.

And then from an opportunity perspective are there better Li punts out there when the sentiment does change.

Good luck with your punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $91.25K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 744182 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 9616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.