OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Operations and corporate update-OGX.AX, page-26

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Stupid ASX.

I can't find the announcement that is 100% doom and gloom that everyone else is referring to.

The one I read actually has quite a bit of positive action and potential.

At least they have owned up to the issues and taken definitive action -and that is a good start IMHO.

I've highlighted some of the positives I see ...but I don't need to highlight the negatives because we have spylord for that (with the help of some holders too) .  

positives.JPG

Yes ...leaky ship?  Well definitely! ...but we often don't understand how these things work.  OGX isn't in control of who sells and who buys shares, the ASX is ...and the ASX won't grant a company a trading halt or suspension of trading without meeting specific guidelines.  Bad vibe isn't one of them.

asx.JPG

So I guess what has happened is that someone has sold with specific knowledge of the non-performance of the plant, and my guess is that they got that info directly from an insider in Brazil.  Is it corruption or due-diligence?  I don't know, but I would like to see shares suspended if they go outside reasonable parameters.

We also need to consider that investors didn't like the look of the first gold pour announcement (and pics).  ...much as it pains me.  

We need to look for reform in the ASX IMHO.

Is this a bed of roses?  No, far from it, but it's better than the administration ann. that I had suspected.

I hope OGX considers current shareholders in any potential refinancing.

I would also like to see option holders be given an opportunity to extend, considering the circumstances.

Cheers all,

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.