OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Operations and corporate update-OGX.AX, page-88

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Serato is a non starter IMHO SJB, the easy gold has been mined already, if there is a little pocket left behind, I think it is oxide and will need cyanide and grinding to recover it. When they took over Serato, they thought it might be possible to define a JORC from existing drill results,, wrong, then they went drilling there and again hoped to be able to come up with a JORC from the drill,, wrong again.. If the company survives, it might be a starter when they have the money. The IOCG is another one that has been run up the flag pole and again, after spending money on a gravity survey and a small drilling campaign, nothing, if it is there it is something for later, again, when they have the money. They are looking for someone, anyone, to do a joint venture with on anything, Cascavel included.. Prospective partners will be able to smell blood in the water so if they can strike a deal, it will not be a good one for OGX IMO. We have a working plant ( sort of ) and a large amount of underground development in place ( although it looks like being in the wrong place ) so there is a good chance they will find a partner. Mark was in Brazil in September I believe, so you would think he could see this coming, but did not tell us about it. In hindsight, maybe they did try to tell those of us that could understand the hint, as I mentioned before, they had toned down the rhetoric and really have had nothing encouraging to report for months. At the time I put it down to them not needing anymore money from investors, so no need to keep talking up the project. I had good advice from a good friend along the way that I did not take, his two main points that he was dead right about was 1.. never " fall in love with a stock " and 2.. always take some profit along the way just incase thing go bad down the track... Good luck to us all that have put hard earned money into this company, as there will be no magic fix, no good drilling results for the drilling they have been doing at Cascavel and no return to production anytime soon... They have well and truly dropped the ball and now we are all going to pay for it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.