OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Operations and corporate update-OGX.AX, page-90

1. 1,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I don't think we need to accept any "blame" for not hearing the signals @jimone.  Maybe we were a little naive and didn't follow the money out the door when the steady declines from 31c happened on no news but then if I did that I would have sold out of a number of other speccies that have had roller coaster rides and are still great.

No, the company and MP must accept that they 1) stuffed pretty much everything up, and; 2) failed to keep the market informed.

I am dirty on this company and, as others have said, I will be watching these directors and where they go from here and studiously avoid investing in their companies.

I ask again, when the dust settles after they've done whatever deal they need to do to continue, how can MP possibly keep his job?  I do not buy the argument that they need to keep management on as they know the mistakes they made and are in the best position to fix it.  There were too many mistakes, too many failures to justify that thinking.  To me they are incompetent and/or were asleep at the wheel both of which should see them axed.

The only decision that needs to be made is whether to dump everything I own in OGXxx when we come out of suspension in the hope of getting a few cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.