OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Operations and corporate update-OGX.AX, page-94

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    If he tells us that an extension is not going to happen, then you would think that would be the truth, why lie to disappoint and enrage people. If he says that it might be an option or they are considering it then again I would take that as a no but trying to be diplomatic about it to try and avoid some of the anger that will be coming there way. I would not think he will come right out and say yes, we are going to extend them, as that would be to good to hope for ( and would need to see it in an announcement before you could believe it ). But if we do not try to have them extended and they are not, I feel that it might be an opportunity lost. I think there are ~60 million B and ~30 million C options out there, the C options are not an issue at the moment, only the B ones.. If they do not extend them, especially if they get an extension on the gold streaming deal, then there is going to be a lot of very angry people that have brought the options on market. How can you accept an extension form a financier that will save the company and then not extend the same consideration to others ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.