CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Ann: Operations and Corporate Update , page-14

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks janitmot , on your estimate of $23.21 plus admin interest and loan repayments , whilst their has been an improvement in production , they need to produce a lot more to get this cost down below this figure of $23.21 if the silver price stays the same .

Has anyone looked at or know why they have not produced any lead . That additional by product could make a difference in their cash flow.

I am still not totally convinced that this current CEO and board know what they are truly doing. I hope to be proven wrong on this and they do pull the company through this dark period .but I would still like to see all board members show more confidence on the company by having a bigger stake in the company by buying more shares . Maybe instead of receiving a fee all board members should replace that with equivalent CCU shares , and the CEO reduce his salary by at least 20% ($80k) and use that 20% to buy CCU shares also as a show of unity , strength and confidence in there ability to get the company out of this .

If they truly believe that they will be cash flow positive in 2014 buy CCU shares, as they would stand to make 100% profit on their investment when they reach cash flow positive .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.