C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

This concerns me a little"An initial payment has beenmade on a...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    This concerns me a little

"An initial payment has beenmade on a second‐hand mobile crushing plant located in Tasmania, and refurbishment of the unit hascommenced"

The unfortunate thing is that because they unexpectedly needed to purchase a crusher it's likely going to delay Taronga further as the cash they had recently raised would have been anticipated for Taronga, not a crusher for Granville as they had expected a contractor to do the crushing. I hope they have enough cash on hand to make the final payment.

So now do we have to wait for the crusher to arrive so we process the skarn ore so we can sell some tin? Then we will have to await payment from Traxys so we have enough funds available to begin at Taronga?

Getting their own crusher is excellent for the long term due to a lower operating cost and ability to crushore when required rather than relying on a contractor but it may hurt in the short term. I believe we are undervalued at these prices but patience is definately required and it's running thin for many.
    Last edited by vicco11: 18/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 984781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 215026 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.