C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Operations and Development Update, page-217

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Kind of disagree a bit with what you say as i think 12/15 months ago Lind were not able to manipulate anywhere near as much as we payed them before they could convert ( correct me if i'm wrong ) and also we all pretty much thought Taronga was still quite some time away ( or at least i thought it was ) . True that any further CRs or major delays would be a disaster for current holders but the whole Taronga thing gives me great hope and as i stated it has happened sooner than i anticipated. I had always hoped that we would run 2 mines at the same time but i figured there would be no action at Taronga until Granville was much more established and producing constant cashflow , so Granville to me has been a big disappointment but Taronga a pleasant surprise . If PW and the crew can finally get their act together at Granville then i think none of us has much to worry about and the future share price will take care of itself ....... what it can get to is something i don't/won't predict but nothing would surprise me once the market catches on and some real runs are on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.