C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ahhhhh what a giant cluster F.......Can this company ever get...

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    Ahhhhh what a giant cluster F.......

Can this company ever get anything right? Why weren't they asking simple questions 9 months ago about creusher availability? Surely they would have known it was a tight market in tasmania.

This is such a classic example of poor management and to top it off the vapid selling over the last 2 days just PRIOR to release of poor operational public update is a clear sign that some knew this before hand and dumped their holding. This should be reported to the ASX to investrigate potential insider trading.

I am so disappointed with management here - yes I do understand that things happen, but C'mon the track record over the last 12-24 months is disgraceful.

PW, if you're reading this I think you need to take a long hard look at a couple of things going forward:
    1/ Leakage of information and public disclusure. Investors in your company have the RIGHT to expect correct and timely release of critical information on EQUAL basis to insiders where a reasonable person may expect such information

2/ The management of operation has to seriously improve. I cannot understand how the company is being managed right now. One failure after another after another. The bleeding has to stop

3/ I hope to God that ypou have done some serious due dilligence on the new contractor for Taronga. The last thing we want is a repeat of Granville

4/ And for Gods sake do some forward planning so you at least have a chance to deliver something this side of xmas, rather than flying by the seat of you pants.

I'm so disaapointed in the company's performance so far. What was meant to be a great start to 2019 has turned into another complete waste of time and by the looks opf things the remainder of 2019 is not likely to be any better. Add to it the dilution shareholders have had to suffer and you can see why this has been a poor investment. Unfortunately you cannot claim to have delivered value to shareholders (even your task-masters at DGR have taken a beating).

What a ridiculous situation IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $605 54.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 164528 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 552254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.