ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    If it's taken this long to work out a crusher is needed, how long will it take to work out what other key components or steps are required?
    As we know, one has to take anything that's stated with a grain of salt. This why I'm so interested to see what lines get spun at Noosa.
    I did see PW apologise for the shenanigan around.
    to add to the shareholders frustration though, they buy a second hand piece that requires a refurb. With an indicative time frame to refurb and no costs attached. (no surprise there, is it open cheque book?) The cash burn continues.
    I'd love to hear the the boards and DGRs honest opinions, on how ANW is performing, in their eyes. (without rose tinted glasses)
    Given the SPs reaction today, to the latest announcement and with no real production or sales, how long until the SP is 0.001c?
    Our illustrious BOD, are really going to have to pluck something out of where the sun doesn't shine, (contrary to there beliefs) to make ANW fly.
    Love to see the BOD turn ANW into what it is capable of. If they're not capable or prepared to work in the interests of shareholders perhaps it's time to bow out.

AIMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $355 39.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 183920 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1028911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.