NRZ 33.3% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Operations Progress Update, page-136

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hi everyone, 
    I really wish Legman was with us all but definitely appreciate the decision he has made in light of lack of correspondence from Management and continued delays in meeting projected timeframes.

With all that aside, I also strongly agree that the price is being pushed probably down from the fear of the unknown .

However for me the fundamentals have not changed. We have our major shareholders still holding the line and a potential resource that could elevate us to Blue Sky.

Much to contrary opinion, the milestones LCK have achieved to date with de-risking this project has been incredible. I take my hat off to them and have no doubt that they have some of the worlds best engineers that are working in this.

I am sure that they have received quite a few enquiries about the latest lack of operational updates and starting to feel the weight of public opinion. I am happy to wait until they feel there is a positive announcement to make...otherwise anything negative will just plunge the SP at the moment. They have a LONG 3 months to resolve any issues that they are facing. 

From my experience there has been bigger hurdles to get by then this one, that being more politically motivated. 

Good luck all.
    Last edited by thenavigator: 14/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.609M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $35.69K 7.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13501000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1275998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.