EX1 0.00% 1.1¢ exopharm limited

Some fair questions Oaftar. Cutting circa 2/3 of headcount is...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Some fair questions Oaftar. Cutting circa 2/3 of headcount is undoubtedly unfortunate - particularly around Christmas time - however is likely necessary in order to stem cash outflows. We're seeing headcount reduction across businesses - even from companies at strength like Amazon.

Again, I'm perplexed as to why Director fees (including Dixon's compensation) has not been reduced further - it's been a common practice amongst companies experiencing tight conditions.

The upcoming JP Morgan Health Conference (Jan '23) could be a catalyst for further deal flow. One US-based Equity Research Analyst is expecting it to spur an uptick in the Biotech ETF (para-phrasing a Bloomberg article). It's important to note that across the board, Biotechs are close to multi-year lows, which is not necessarily reflective of advancements in fields like EV-based therapeutics. The potential of exosome medicines keeps me invested in Exopharm, however whether Exopharm can successfully execute remains an open question...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.