PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: Operations Review - Quarterly, page-16

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi Foxdog, you're right to be annoyed. Management have been awful in regards to shareholders. Very little interest in setting up value for us. Covid trials, should be done, but I believe they are currently doing that somewhere, Geelong CSIRO or the states? Hopefully we'll see that soon. They definitely have a product and I'd love to know what the 18k sales was for? Aspen? Osmoflo? Or the OEM (Which we all know is Whirlpool right? lol).? But unless they sold the family Corolla, then they had reason to get $18k from someone for something. That in itself is a little assuring as someone thought it was worthwhile paying for something. While it's only 18k, its a step. Overall if they wanted to add value to this stock they could have easily achieved it. We as investors have to decide whether we are happy to just go along for the ride or back out and find a better place to park funds. I have too many to sell on the market, otherwise I may well have done so. But I know I'm in this for the long haul. By the time I can sell what I own at a decent profit means the company has achieved something, so likely won't be wanting to sell then anyway. Good luck with whatever you decide, lets hope CLS and his merry men remember its a company that has shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.