EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

I must concur that personal attacks aren't helpful, but truth...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I must concur that personal attacks aren't helpful, but truth been said, the assumptions of cnc sometimes lack or contradict the facts. For example the reference to the goldprice in regard to exg; most of the production is hedged at 1570aus$; the current gold price has little influence in general the next 6 months. The numbers he projected regarding the liabilties vs the assets were cherrypicked and completly misrepresented. For people whom follow the stock closely, this is annoying.

Also it is pure speculation on his part that there will be another cap raise and that the company will or will not be cash flow positive. If you took the effort to make the calculation based on the latest information (news of the extra 40k being processed by another plant), it is pretty easy to calculate that they will be cashflow positive this quarter imho. Taken that plus the statement of the company that they will be free of debt/hedges/etc by the end of Q2 contradicts this assumption.

His post do reflect some issues still at hand and are valuable to me in that regard and much appreciated, but there must be also room to question his assumptions in a normal matter (like: where did you get the 70-90 km route?? if I look it up, it looks more like 50km!?). But more importantly; him not holding any shares is no reason at all to comment/question his posts; the substance of his posts are though.

just my 2cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.