WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Hi Nilhili... Great post 19/7 thank you.. the scores say it...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Nilhili... Great post 19/7 thank you.. the scores say it better than I can... well done.

There appears an interesting dilemma here for BLK..and for shareholders
    For some time the actual results compared with forecasts or expectations seem "variable"...and one could conclude that given all the complexities, the results are possibly "reasonable" ???.... or well.. at last improving.

On the other hand the market clearly has had different (higher) expectations on a number of occasions, continues to penalise BLK via the share price, and/or alternatively wants to shoot the "messengers" (or at least BD.. the most visible Director) .

Net net this company does not seem to be able to communicate its progress fairly and equitably to shareholders.. and if it does,, the market simply interprets it differently.. hence the need and value of your post.

What do you think is the circuit breaker??...
    I have been told the company simply does not even read this forum... and yet it is an important source of information on their performance.The Board seem to operate on a picture at the top of the pyramid .. the big shareholder.. yet the majority are smaller shareholders.. who rightly or wrongly are leaving the ship.
    BLK do not seem to understand the sensitivity of this in their ability to "convert a material gold resource into a correct assessment of future economic value and company goodwill"

Are there say 6 points that you suggest should be raised officially with the BOD to improve either an understanding of current and future value... or improve the markets perception of that value.
    Your contribution is appreciated. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.