ADX 0.00% 10.5¢ adx energy ltd

Ann: Operations Update - Appraisal, Exploration & Testing Program, page-6

1. 1,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    InfolsKey re Oilman Jims letter,

I am sure the premium content would be interesting????, but not for me!

For those who like freebes , the Axino capital site (see site disclaimer) is worth following in regard to opinions on ADX progress!

Axino update of 24/7/24 in part:-

The Anshof-2A exploration hole was selected for the launch of the new drilling season. It is expected to start in early September and is planned as a side-track drilling. This means that part of the graduated Anshof 2 hole in the previous year can be used to advance a lateral branch to the new target area.

The RED -202 drilling rig from RED Drilling & Services GmbH, already known to the ADX Energy shareholders, will be used as the drilling rig. It is intended to target a hole insole above the Anshof-2 hole. The well is expected to encounter wide Eocene reservoirs that have already been identified by the Anshof-2 hole.

They are expected to be about six times as powerful as the producing Anshof-3 find drilling. ADX Energy estimates that Sidetrack drilling will take about two weeks. If successful, it is planned to connect the oil gained here to the recently installed permanent farming facility at the Anshof-3 site.

Assaying the results of last winter's Welchau-1 drill hole, including hydrocarbon detection, drill small, electrical pipe surveys, formation samples and drill core, has been nearly completed. The results will now be used by ADX Energy to update the Welchau resource area and complete the well design.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $28.94K 278.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 216195 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 325751 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.