C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Operations Update - Granville and Taronga Tin Projects, page-40

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    What a disgrace. WTF was the CEO and mining manager doing all this time? Two critical pieces of equipment failed at the same time. I mean what are the odds of that happening .... to anyone?

If ANW didn't have DGR with such a huge vested interest and NM/PW with so much at stake, I'd be selling as well. As it is, I think DGR will not let this fail although what the pivot is going to be I don't know. I doubt they will get rid of Granville after so much expenditure being spent on it. Remember, PW/NM/DGR have way too much riding on this.

It might be that they will look at the staff situation and how to establish an actual mining operation instead of this donkey show that it is right now.

Yes, PW, this is on you and I truly hope that there will be no performance bonuses for Xmas at ANW! As a shareholder I would have a mighty problem if they were given this year. It's all on you as the most senior manager in the company. Now get this fixed or get out and let someone who actually knows what they're doing manage the operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 779593 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 54999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.