ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3951
    I would say that both Tamarind, TEG and the fourth partner in the JV (which is a private entity) would be looking at that. It must be tempting. On the seismic approval the fact that the dept came back quickly after re-submission requesting more information is only a positive sign to me. I have dealt with Gov approvals a bit over my life and it is the non or slow response which is the killer. If they respond quickly for more info that is usually dept speak for " almost there, just need a little bit more to tick this box and close this file and move on to the next job". Reading the extraordinary detailed and long submission, which I have and which would put any normal person to sleep, they have done their due diligence. It was very impressive and comprehensive. As I see it the dept just doesn't want to approve it first up, they just want to clarify a few things, ask for a little more info and then they can approve it. That is how I am reading this request, not a negative at all. I am still thinking the 3D could be done this year as per the submission and the request by the dept for more info indicates they may be prepared to allow that to happen. Morpett's view of next year is probably more likely but I don't think the JV has given up on this year just yet. NWE certainly hasn't as it is their lifeline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.