88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Still positive here too, and comforted that our play is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Still positive here too, and comforted that our play is multi-faceted. The uncertainty around the current test invents the opportunity. One begets the other, of course.
    The big players assess an enterprise's moving value on step outcomes, and how those outcomes might progress or destable that next step in the venture. The smaller retail see the EV moving up or down towards its revised value, and (without knowing the intended destination) react as they feel they need to, often around simple preservation, but just as often around greed or irrationality.
    IMO, it is through the big spikes and dips, when retail mentality overcooks reason, that opportunity is at its optimum.

It is easy to stake or build a position. The hardest part for me is adhering to an exit strategy, to build one staid enough to accommodate ebb and flow, but nimble enough to identify and react to over-correction. It seems easy enough in my head, but i seem to struggle when plan turns to practice.

London has built nicely over the past couple of months or so, now up over 30% since our 'over-correction' around the shut-in. Where we are now with the SP, and the accuracy of that assessment, will only be able to be measured sometime in our future.

In the meantime, while we wait, wait i will.
    GLA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $72.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $634 213.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 166689125 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601425897 251
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.