88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

DW said it in the February 2017 presentation in London that...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    DW said it in the February 2017 presentation in London that permitting had started back then. In my opinion this is just crystallization of the plan that was always on the cards from back then.

DW and the BOD are prudent in my opinion and would not waste money if they thought Icewine 2 vertical well was over. There are still so many unknown variables in the new HRZ play which is going to be one of science and engineering to unlock this monster.

We have arguably the best of the business running the show so we just need patience, patience and more patience as the baby steps up taken in the infancy of project Icewine.

My original reason for investing in 88E has been and still is Mr Paul Basinski. I still take comfort in his answer to Mickey's question in the February 2017 London presentation regarding the HRZ oil migration to parts of Prudoe Bay via the thrust belt (around the 26 minute mark of the video for those who are interested). In my opinion once the Frac fluid has been expelled, will we see a replica of the HRZ oil flow at an economical rate, just as the HRZ oil migrated to parts of Prudoe Bay via the thrust belt??? This to me is the question that I await the answer to. Nature showed it can be done, will mankind's Icewine 2 vertical replicate this??? God willing those Hydrocarbons start to flow substantially and economically soon.

So much to look forward to. Good luck to all holders and have a magnificent Monday all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $199.1K 99.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
505 575813619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 625540687 146
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.