88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update - Project Icewine, page-68

1. 210 Posts.
    Actually I trade a lot of crypto and have been through 3 major crashes already this year where every site goes down and you can't access.
    I strongly believe in fundamentals which has given me my gains I don't post on a stock or crypto unless I own it and although I have a lot on 88e because fundamentals are strong I have not overcommitted to the point of bankrupting myself and I keep plenty of spare capital aside to buy on crashes.
    I don't understand your point on this anyway my questions to you where based on the fundamentals of this stock this play specifically and why keep posting if all you say is true and you think it's going nowhere .

Also the posts about pressure build and flow rates you clearly don't understand why try and skewer them to confuse people.
    Even if you had the faintest idea about what actually goes on out there at this point even the most experienced people cannot tell you good or bad based on the information we have it's still 50/50.
    Only PB and DW could say more right now and the fact they still seem to be avoiding using artificial lift seems to suggest they still think it will flow without and even if we do need artificial lift in the end this is the first well of many and as we all know the more they learn from this well the better the next will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.