88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Well Guys, i though i would sleep on it before adding my 2c, now...

1. 137 Posts.
    Well Guys, i though i would sleep on it before adding my 2c, now that i see some of the more level headed are returning to post seems like a good chance, and the emotionally fatigues are either somewhere else with tails between legs or away from the board.

The way i see it, we have just had the timeline for the verdict on IW2 extended. thats about it. just a fact of drilling on the north slope (period). So yes, you guessed it, allot of people jumping off either because they cant affort to hold that long, they thought that they would either win or loose in a shorter time frame and dont want to extend that.. and hence have decided to take a loss to buy themselves back 6 months of trading/investing. Other people were in options that have unfortunately been slammed because said date when the team are going to re-approach IW2 is outside or very close to the expiry date of the options.. bummer (another high risk v high reward trade-off).

So the way i see it is im pleasantly surprised, i never thought i would get another chance to get more heads at lower prices, so accumulation is where its at for me. 6 months, 1 year.. doesn't worry me. Im sure we will get good results out of IW2.. in time. Thats just how exploration and proving leads works.. its a slow process, if you dont like slow then jump on a stock that is in a different sector. Whether Dave has got something brewing farm in farm out, Alpha, another well, etc etc we will see. Im sure he will ahve all the answers in a preso.

On an economic scope i think the wait till ~April will be a good thing for POO, the price is rising and i cant help but speculate whether this is in the game plan for DW/PB, at investor meetings they have mentioned where they see the POO, what is the most accretive path for investors and the value of the company, what is the best way to cream the curve.. i believe POO will be higher by the end of the year, by mid year higher also. enthusiasm will return to the SP along with a bunch more punters.. so SP wise im not worried. im not really worried at all to be quite honest. Delusional some might say.. go ahead.. make my day.. give me those cheap heads baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.