1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

IMO this won’t be enough to stop the rot. I’m a bull here but in...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    IMO this won’t be enough to stop the rot. I’m a bull here but in terms of short term expectations output is lower than had been hoped. May looks great but needs to be sustained to give market and big players confidence, do their numbers for deliveries this month include the delayed shipment from last quarter? If so April and June have been/is looking poor. 39000 possibly minus the 8000 from last quarter doesn’t equate to great performance by any stretch. They also drop a potential bombshell with the comment on ‘focusing on improving recoveries’ the pessimist infers that recoveries are a problem and as previously, poor recoveries means high costs per tonne of shippable product...

I’m actually thinking with such patchy and poorly fleshed out communications as these they’d be better off sticking to their minimal communication strategy. Certainly in the face of at least one large distressed seller all this does is suck retail buyers in only for them to be hit when the reality of a still tenuous situation crystallises.

Why can’t they give weekly output rates and recovery percentages, pricing is now out of their control but not telling us how the plant is doing in detail only leaves the suspicion that problems persist.

Apologies for the negativity, mainly a devils advocate type post and I think things will come right, but really I now think the proof of that is at least two quarters away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $2.717K 63.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143991 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 73555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.