1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Operations Update - Record Month of Production, page-46

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Hi Names, to be honest, probably not but somewhere close would probably do. DMS technology has not advanced in the last 20 years, so I would have expected that they have squeezed out the maximum from that part of the circuit. Small particles of spodumene encapsulated within the DMS floats can only be recovered by recrushing and introducing into another DMS (unlikely to be economic) or by allowing the ore to naturally decomposs under the hot Pilbara sun for a couple of years and retreating.

The -1mm circuit is where I would expect improved recoveries. There are so many variables at play here, such as water quality, reagent concentrations and ore conditioning. It seems a pity to have spent all that energy on grinding the ore down to 90 microns and then lose saleable product. By regrinding flotation tailings and scavenging a few more % spod may be possible without a major cost implication on the circuit.

i think Greenbushes achieves about 80 percent recovery of their spod but their headgrade is double ours, so it is easier to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.621K 1.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
121 181496973 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20055545 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.