CVN 7.14% 15.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

As long as you have invested in a decent company, what's...

1. 268 Posts.
    As long as you have invested in a decent company, what's happening on the market is that the "panic" selling is costing people the most money. On the buy side I find way too many people buy on the "speculative rise" rather than doing research into what they are actually buying.

That sort of buying is far to close to gambling than investing, which imo (gambling) will lead to bottom line losses. Unsustainable margin lending is another deadly mistake that many people make within their greediness.

My logic (for safe investing) has always been to invest in companies with good management, low/no debt, good profits while showing promise for future growth.(blue-sky).

I believe we will see that all the governments throughout the world realise they are powerless to fill the spending gap. I believe they know they cant fill the gap, but they "hope" that by making some effort they may help restore some confidence. I doubt it will have much effect and if it does it will be short term. This recovery is going to take many years to get to what we would class as normality (but not a bull market). The biggest bull market we have seen imo is still at least 6-8yrs away.

For all the stupidity of the banks (the cause of this crisis) the lack of lending to "viable businesses" is the death nail to any sort of recovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $268.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $155.3K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 530233 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 440281 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.