VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Operations Update - TSI India-TSN.AX, page-31

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Referring back to this, the OU on page 2 says

"TSI India’s managed services platform provides end-to-end management of ATMs, Bill Pay kiosks, e-surveillance and Power Management deployments on a pan-India basis.
    There is significant underlying capacity to grow operations on an organic and inorganic basis which is being actively pursued by TSI India.
    Current capacity of the TSI India managed services platform allows for the management of up to 50,000 ATMs. Currently, the platform manages 13,000 ATMs, therefore growth of approximately 75% or a further 37,000 ATMs is available.
    Additionally, the TSI India managed services platform will assist in allowing for growth in e-payment and m-payment services so as to enhance the customer experience across its network."

This paragraph has huge implications IMO. Not only are we looking at more ATMs (as I mentioned above - refer quote) but the scope of other services is huge and will dwarf the ATM business very quickly if it gets traction ..... and I believe it already is, particularly regarding power management & e-surveillance. And these are both fixed revenue services ... ie guaranteed revenue over a period of time (often 5 years based upon previous experience).

As the OU says, "The managed services platform allows TSI India to substantially increase its product offerings and expand in the areas of fin-tech innovation such as digital payments, financial inclusion and the remittance markets.
    Some very near term opportunities that TSI India are focussed on is the capability of the managed services platform to support the TSI India IP offerings of e-surveillance and power management to the broader banking market."

Can't help thinking that we will be getting plenty of announcements over the next few months when I read this kind of upbeat sentiment from someone who is as conservative as Gary.

MartyW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.