BRU 0.00% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Operations Update - Ungani 8H Development Well, page-79

1. 6,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1963
    Gas lifting Ungani oil wells...

When you gas lift an oil well you send the gas down the annulus of the well and introduce the gas into the production tubing via a gas lift mandrel, say at Ungani at about 2,000 m depth.
    The gas is used to percolate into the production tubing and lighten the oil/water column.
    To obtain the optimum setting for the amount of gas lift, control of the gas lift flow is required.

In other words, as is, the Ungani oil wells are not designed for gas lifting and would need major modification.
    Nothing is impossible, but I would say the financial aspect of such a change could well be prohibitive.

What could be an alternative possibility, and highly likely improve the amount of recovered oil, is drilling strategic placed gas injection points and sweep the Ungani reservoir with Raffa gas.

However I would say, the extra off-gas produced from the primary production separator, over time, will have to be re-compressed and re-injected back into the Ungani reservoir and not cold flared.

That is just my thought, I hope it helps.
    Any idea to increase production, should always be mentioned and considered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.