GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Just to really stir things up. I'm not totally convinced of any...

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Just to really stir things up.
    I'm not totally convinced of any leak to "those in the know". The market has been terrible alround. People in this stock in particular are as nervous as hell especially with a company make or break announcement due. Then a small morning sell off yesterday IMO enough to trigger a bigger sell off amongst the more nervous holders. No ann't this morning added to the nerves but still someone buying from the sellers. And as Tcf pointed out yesterday there are plenty of buyers from off screen for the oppies. I wouldn't get to carried away with this insider talk. I personally topped up on .006 oppies both yesterday and this morning and probably went a little early. Could get some more cheaper yet possibly.
    Bazzle I would be waiting to get your full money back before bailing if I was you. I believe you'll get it and some profit if you can sit tight. Don't be afraid to average down if you can find some coin. There's plenty of testing to be done yet, and if your average is low enough, plenty of scope to recoupe your paper losses.
    Just my opinion
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.