BRU 3.49% 8.3¢ buru energy limited

Good point on the mini's and warrants.At this point for me it's...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Good point on the mini's and warrants.

At this point for me it's really about trying to manage the wider market risk and optimise further entry. Given the derisked nature of some of the drilling happening in the second half of the year it's hard to imagine by the end of it the market won't have had a big reminder of why this was a $3.80 stock.

Other companies in the Canning have have massive falls on the back of significant operational issues. What's our major problem? A lot of people sitting on a lot of profit and no positive share price catalyst for months so "why risk the market".

Losing another 20c or 30c isn't really much skin off my nose given my position. Talk to me at the end of the year and we'll be able to discuss whether this was a bad thing or not. Unless there is a string of dusters or the kind of market dump no one is predicting I still can't see it as anything but a buying/trading opportunity who's only questions are exposure, timing, leverage and size. I mean what does a rational person do if it's $1.80 in July, markets are at least sideways and they're not far off testing Ungani North and it's likely 6mmbbl? Not far off drilling other 30mmbbl targets?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $55.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $18.59K 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56997 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.