ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 33 Posts.
    LOTM,

I agree - the bigger the average flowrate per well, the better. However, there was a period before the successes in the extension and the various ESPs etc when all the wells except J51 looked a bit dodgy, and I'd have happily taken 400bopd average across the board. As I said yesterday, it's looking a lot more promising now.

I think we'll see good numbers from the T2A, but it's moot as to what this will mean for co-mingled production. I don't have much knowledge of fluid mechanics, but I doubt that different layers flowing at different pressures means that we can expect a simple case of A+B+C=D bopd. No doubt they'll have to experiment with different chokes etc. However, if there's good flow from T2A and Z sands in their own right, we can expect seriously good production from the wells for a long period.

As for the possible delay to the CPR, that's just a guess on my part looking at the wording. Given the time since most of the wells were drilled, if there is a delay I imagine it's likely to have more to do with them working on financial strategy or the timing of a deal announcement rather than waiting for additional technical data. It'll come around soon enough, though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.