BOK 0.00% 19.0¢ black oak minerals limited

I wouldn't be taking huge amount of notice of costs yet.....they...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I wouldn't be taking huge amount of notice of costs yet.....they have only been in production for 3 months. There are always going to be issues that need tweaked.
    The real value here lies in the potential if precious metals take off. Remember CCU was valued at $250M when silver last hit its high.....its quite possible silver will equal or exceed that in the future.
    With 60M ounces lying around the profit potential is phenomenal here......and that's just the silver.
    So even if ramp-up costs are initially high, i find that largely irrelevant.....so am not "eagerly awaiting" quarterly.
    Imagine BOK producing 3M ounces a year if silver hit $40 or $50.....
    I cannot find another precious metals stock that has the potential this has...... in some ways I'd rather they just tick over enough production in the meantime to cover costs, and wait until silver rises, as it almost seems a waste to sell it at just over the cost of production.
    But with 25 yrs worth of production in the ground (and many Gold miners have more like 3 or 4 yrs worth) i guess they can afford to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.