BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Failure in a contraction cycle? Bru has just delivered a truck...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Failure in a contraction cycle?
    Bru has just delivered a truck full of oil whereas oil price was at $45. Osh delivered a lng cargo last year at $80 poo. Awe delivered oil last couple of months at $60poo. This is the 2nd cyclical contractions in 2015. Bru could make profits at rock bottom poo. The contraction you were talking about is the turning point for Bru.

Failure at management?
    Did I mention Eric was an amazing guy. Did I mention Bru was a leader of INNOVATION. Don't tell me you have no ideas.
    Company is in full force while others are slowing down and projects are stalled.

Failure by looking at share price?

Companies have almost completed their plants. They have a faster vision than the speed of light.

I would say It was totally about people.

Institutions, manage funds and SMSF pulled out from Australian Lng investments to support US market in light of higher USD

Take a look at Japan. The Government use pension funds to help its equitie.

Australian Government is powerless in the face of environmental activists resulted in a delay of Shell-Bg merger.

. The water in CSG contains saline. It's salt water and must be treated to suit irrigation purposes. Sto and Org did help farmers to supply treated water that was the reason why Qld has been building more irrigation networks.

. Most CSG operated by sto and org do not frack. Some smal CSG players are doing veriticle and horizontal fracturing at 350m. This could damage water table.

.Shale drillers are fracking at more than 1500m. Just ask youself to see if you are going to drill a water well at this depth.

Failure at operation with a valve damage?

Don't you know it's over pressured.

Did Yatchy told you about what the company has done for years. They stripped oil for exports and inject gas back to formations.

What's other failure can you think of. I think It's your failure to understand about the industry. The number of thumbs up are telling me there are heep of shorters here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $1.195K 14.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99749 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.