BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Is Bru trying to lure investors into unconventional plays. Bru...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Is Bru trying to lure investors into unconventional plays.

Bru has tried to prove alot of conventional oil wells. They're TIGHT reservoirs.
    Some of conventional wells have been producing oil. That's all good.

Now Bru need to show what's the 2P in Canning by exploring unconventional wells.

That's why a fracture stimulation is the right tool.

I'm hanging in for 3mths or more to see how the rumors of prommising Laurel Tight Wet Gas.

The Sp is no going further down sub 25c as the company is planning to ship oil at the year end, isn't it.

There is a pick up in Food and Energy demands in Asian countries approaching the western / Lunar new years.

If the Fed is delaying again. There is a higher chance that commodities will have another surge based on US import prices which showed NEGATIVE prices for the last 15months.

Negative prices show negative INFLATION because of the strong USD. Last month the dollar index was LOWER but the yesterday imports data had no improvements.

The Fed is targeting at the Inflation figure and the demands in China. There's a mix feeling that Dec rate hike is 50-50 to me but there's a higher chance of a rate hike in March 2016 which is based after the Lunar new year.

Another 3months to go for commodity lovers like me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $1.195K 14.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99749 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.