BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

how do I view the trading volumes for a particular stock like...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    how do I view the trading volumes for a particular stock like yours, Hoots. I can only view total trades for all sectors at BusinessDay.com.au

Actually the Canning liquids are what I'm after.

OSH is attractive because PNG holds rich liquid plays like the US Titan energy.

One of OSH well is approaching a total depth. It's going to announce a result. I have no queries about their drilling campaigns because they do the job properly for what they have spent.

An unconventional well could cost b/t 15-40 millions with a full 30 frac stages.

Titan energy is ONLY exploring conventional wells. I couldn't buy it because of the fund limited stocks. The MD said that the only ways are to drill more wells. We all know that US has full potentials but they must drill more to see for themselves.

Bru is delivering a mini fracs alone with the JV. If the results come out good then Canning will COMPETE with PNG and US in conjunction with lower AUD.

I'm not hoping that BRU will explore more unconventional well because Bru is still a junior. But stimulation is the turning point for the sp.

Fnareana report showed Bru is 0.7 to 1 (one means best) with 100% upside. This is still a speculative stock. Anyone has guts, just join in. I'm buying more soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $1.195K 14.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99749 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.