ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "Kidman Resources (ASX: KDR) is pleased to advise that production at its Burbanks gold project in WA is proceeding well, with 1746oz poured from mining activities for the month of October.

As a result, Kidman generated sales revenue of $2.67 million, reflecting an average price of A$1523/oz.
    Kidman has now produced a total of 3086oz at Burbanks since starting operations there in mid-September, generating total revenue of A$4.8 million."

That's 3,086oz in about 6weeks. Annualised that's 26,745oz (target 20,000oz to 25,000oz). Story remains on track in terms of ozs mined. Costs will be reported in December. By then we should put a few of the rumour mongers and doubters to bed.

Dahmu grades and widths look solid and consistent, Jesson Lode not so much.

I'm in no fear of a capital raising and so that's the most important thing (no dilution). A junior with cash flow from high grade gold mining. A junior with two gold projects, one with tonnes of prior capital invested in the form of underground development and also holding base metal projects to ride for a counter cyclical swing in commodities going forward.

This mine at Burbank's can also bring up surprises. Remember one of our deeper intersections returned
    4.69m @ 462.1 g/t Au including 0.21m at 10,300 g/t. You never know when mining here will turn up bonanza grades.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.