VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

No worries Tinkler, it is important to discuss so no...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    No worries Tinkler, it is important to discuss so no offence/down ramping being taken by me.

I agree that the business was negatively affected. However, I see that as short term and absolutely not a surprise - I was only surprised that only 2% across the business. Costs up was also in line with my expectations.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe SREI will proceed .. .they are just being cautious while they wait to see the impact - again no surprises there and perfectly logical.

I don't actually reckon the 75% is in much danger ... the price MAY be affected (although I suspect not) but I think it will progress ... this is what the management have been working towards for a long time and the curve ball thrown by Modi in November will only delay things IMO ... already normality is returning (remember those figures given yesterday were only up to December ... as we know things have improved dramatically since then). I also have heard from other sources that many overseas banks are now very keen to lend in to India as they see it as a high growth market ..... consequently, I don't sse finance as a major hurdle except for a delay as any lender will want audited transaction figures to show that normality has returned before they hand over any cash.

All just my opinions obviously but I think that too much fear has been created here over the past few weeks and so panic arose based on historic information ..... I am hoping for an update mid February re CX and I expect this to be an announcement of exercising the extension ... which makes perfect sense to me and then we can proceed with the acquisition based on normal figures instead of the unrepresentative figures from November & December.

MartyW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.