88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Thanks guys. Just one more thing that Bromb has posted on LSE...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks guys.

Just one more thing that Bromb has posted on LSE which is imo entirely appropriate and really sums up the chat on this annmnt and the Gendankenexperiment of mine on the HRZ post this annnmnt and how they MIGHT be visualising whats going to happen with their HRZ stim modelling.

"Changing the design doesn't actually change any of that. What it does is increases the potential to maximize the flow rate, but it doesn't tell us whether it is going to flow and whether the fracture is going to remain open and how the rock is going to behave and all those things that we will never understand until we actually drill the well.

Pretty much EXACTLY what this last annmnt is implying with that LITLLE Added detail of the 2 zones of perfs and avoiding the high perm zones IF this is what its all about.

But it fits for me and Im going with it as a gerdankenexperiment mind soother.

Maxi will know what Im referring to here as its the main technique my namesake avatar used for his brilliant theories.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $40.10K 15.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
244 250255327 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 553796614 196
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.