88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-73

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    There’s nothing unusual with our share price movements today, we’ve been going up for some time now, yesterday we had a better than average up days, our share price today is not what some are calling it, “SMASH” there’s nothing smash with this stock, let's get real! It’s a very active stock, that’s what you would expect, not your everyday penny dreadful may I say.
    ---- let’s face it, nothing has changed with DW comments about the remaining Risk, all the available data from the HRZ that got us to this stage, has not changes to the worst at all, in fact some of the important items that would lead to a successful commercial Flow rate is apparently betted than previously expected.
    The AE team would not have gone to full blown exploration in the HRZ, if there were any doubts that it wouldn’t work, failure is not in the model and the work to be done.
    ----- The share price never go in one direction in a straight line, it doesn’t matter how successful a stock is, profit taking or taking some cash off the table is always in the mix; true for some, today is a great opportunity for some people to pick some shares if they missed out during the week.
    As far as I can see, things are moving smoothly carrying on with the business of finding out, if The HRZ Oil is going to reach the surface at a commercial rate. This part of the business is going well, I certainly don’t have any fears at all, all Oil exploration ventures go through the same unknown scenario’s, until they hit the jackpot; We are no different, what we are doing is very expensive, but if it all goes well we make as DW puts it, we make 100 – 200 baggers, but if we don’t get that 100 – 200 bopd we also have our potentially huge conventional Oil traps with over 1x billion plus barrels of oil.
    ---- To be honest with everyone, I’ve already made 200 bagger with this stock, but I can smell a great opportunity to cash in some bigger bags of $$, I am greedy just like other serious punters, but I have a great feeling we are onto something potentially big, in the dreaded HRZ, a bit of Luck is going to play just right.
    ---- I can afford to stay put with 88 and get lucky, I’m into this play till the end, it’s a punt for me, I always enjoy a good punt but not a go for broke punt; this is not only a good punt as you can get, but it's also very exciting to be in it. The reward if all goes well will be huge.
    All in my own opinions, DYOR
    FH
    Last edited by foghorne: 14/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $5.997K 2.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
222 347388030 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601584897 215
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.