88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ahhh - thanks @aussie155 - I was getting confused too. Now I get...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ahhh - thanks @aussie155 - I was getting confused too. Now I get it... I think...

They perf and stimulate the lower section, collect a sample for analysis then stick a plug in it.

Then move up to the upper section, perf and stimulate it and let it flow. Test the upper flow rate for two weeks.

Then remove the lower plug and let it flow too - and test the combined (comingled) flow rate from both zones for a period of two weeks.

Then they do some cleanup for a couple of weeks - during which time they are carrying out more tests(?) on the fluids retrieved and crunching numbers / analysing data??

And at the end of this they know both flow rate for the HRZ in bopd - which can be extrapolated to a horizontal equivalent using the 15-30x industry uplift factor - as well as the Gas/Oil ratio (from the sample) which tells them how close  to the thermal maturity sweet spot they are.

And fingers crossed Basinski's model continues to be "unbelievably accurate!" in all regards and he gets to take that invisible duct-tape off soon!

Flow baby flow!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.