88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-208

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    DB here's the ANN from the 13th June:

The upper zone will be flowed back for UP TO two weeks before the lower zone is opened up and comingled with the flow from the upper zone. An additional two weeks of clean up WILL occur for the comingled flow before the Company MAY be in a position to report hydrocarbon flow rates.

Production testing REMAINS on schedule for late June / early July.

Obviously there's been some slippage since then, but using the above info I'm getting a 3 day minimum for the first flow back GOR sample followed by a minimum of two weeks to hit the 30th of June.

And the forward plan from the 17th of May:

Execution of the main stimulation is scheduled to take place in the third week of June with cleanup of stimulation fluid over the following one to two weeks. The well will then be placed on production test, initially at a choked back rate in order to ensure that proppant is not displaced from the reservoir.

So a change of plan to account for the upper and lower stimulations, but I'm interpreting the timescale for the FIRST flow result as 17 to 28 days starting from the 20th of June, giving the window of the 7th to the 18th of July.

Additionally I'm interpreting the first GOR sample to be acquired between the 23rd of June to the 4th of July with the second GOR slightly before the FIRST flow rate reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $28.96K 14.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16705696 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 670232739 230
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.