ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 283 Posts.
    Cheers.

1. I assume this GOR sample is the same sample that is talked about in the last announcement?

"Sample analysis will take place in a lab over the next four to six weeks to allow for detailed characterisation of the hydrocarbon composition and phase in the reservoir."

I have the Sample results coming out a lot later than the 23rd - 4th July dates you have, as the announcement states 4-6 weeks for analysis from the time the samples were taken.

2. It seems the 8-14 days that I noted, is about right for the clean-up/sample taking duration. Cheers for the June 13th announcement quote.

3. I have just given say 10 days for the Upper Zone clean Up. Then 10 days for the Co-mingled clean up, then 2 weeks for the Production test/choke release. Total of 34 days. This takes us to around the 24th July for Flow Results. I assume you have been more optimistic than me on the clean-up time.

4. I am not clear on how long a production test will take to get the optimal flow rate. Dave has just said 'several weeks' and I don't have anything more specific than that - any ideas on the sort of timescale for this? I have counted 2 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.