ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 588 Posts.
    Some of the oldies might recall that when IW1 was being drilled, we were getting near on weekly announcements of seemingly unnecessary news. A few of us grew to despise this process, as it seemed that everytime an announcement was released, however positive it sounded, the share price would imminently tumble, leaving us all a bit confused and ticked off with both the market and 88E's constant news output (however, many of us also doubled down, making lemonade).

I actually expected this process to happen again with IW2, and so with the operational updates of recent, waited for the SP to tumble before committing to my position for the big bang, but it didn't tumble. Instead it ramped up and I ended up buying in high thinking we weren't going to see a drop again. However, given yesterday's announcement, it's possible the effect has graced us once again and was simply belated, perhaps due to extra hype this time around. I can afterall, remember that up to and including spud of IW1, the share price climbed to 1.8 cents etc. before we started getting lab results and the SP made its gradual fall down to 0.6 cents.

So with that said, who knows, future short term updates before flow results could give us even more tumbles and buying opportunities...I hope not, because I don't have any more money left to put in! Regardless, if this well is a success, any current buy in point will seem cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.