88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-451

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    spine,,,, no offence please!
    I find it hard to go along with your odd views/remarks you've just made.
    It will be very helpful f you, to tell us clearly with a better reason you believe that there should be another hefty sell down on monday, I mean, we just had one and the price came right back up to where it was pre the panic event.
    You believe because SLE decided to panic as well on Friday, just like it did on the ASX last week, the share price on the ASX should be sold down again on Monday! I'm not saying it can't happen, But! Wow, you're so sure it will! Wow again.
    I cannot see very obvious reasons why this would need to happen! can you show us another logical reason? cause it doesn't make much sense!
    So many punters has lasted that long holding for the big moment, and for not so helpful logic, 88 price should make another violent collapse and then it will make another U turn back up, WOW! last week was just a miserable panic moment, that's why the quick high volume buyback during the last couple of days.
    Last week selling was supposedly a misunderstanding of DW ann.., which I didn't buy.
    This is the crunch time for 88, the moment we've all been waiting for, the moment of truth, flow or no flow, very shortly.
    A lot of LT and new punters has their positions timely sorted out for that big announcement from DW, no one knows the answers just yet but it's coming, we're all going to know about it.
    Punters last week realised they've made a mistake and bought back some of their shares at higher prices in higher Volume, you can bet on that; I don't think another stupid and costly selling down is going to be a smart move for any current holders.
    You're in this think now or you're out.
    After a comprehensive and diligent research in this stock, if you're going to take a risk with it, you do it without the fear for a great outcome; No Risk No Gain
    Hey! everyone has their opinions.
    Good luck to all the brave LT risk takers! If all pans out as planned, PB HRZ model gives us the cigars with a big Win, we will be better of for taking our Risky Risk, that shouldn't send us all bankrupt. I'm comfortably happy with my risk, may I say.
    Not long to go for the results of our first of the test program, but not the end it all day.
    We shall see!!
    DYOR
    FH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.