88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-464

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    As you are no doubt aware, for small-cap ASX mining or oil stocks currently engaged in a drilling or exploration phase, generates an increasing frequency level of releases individually described as an “Operations update”.

It would be appreciated that the posts that you initiate to HC – of each such update – and currently with the Thread described in just the 2 words :

“Operations Update”

that in future you please include the release date in the description of each new Thread Heading created e.g :

“Operations Update 26 June 2017”.

To illustrate how much interest there is in these Updates by 88E I draw your attention to the following stats, based

- on the number of “Views” by HC readers, and
    - on the number of posts by HC posters

respectively for each of 88E’s last 2 such Updates :

- on 26 June 17 :

Views to the time of this Post : > 210,000.

BTW, the way HC works is that these view numbers increase by every HC reader’s click on the Thread.
    So, IMO only, every such reader accesses each new Thread – for each such Update (by 88E) - 5 times during the week between each of the Co’s Updates - in order to read the latest posts on such Thread – since the last time a reader viewed the same Thread, but let’s assume 10 as a max, for the purpose of this exercise.

That means that in the last 7 calendar days (26 June – 03 July) an extraordinary 21,000 or more individual reads have happened –i.e. an av. of 3 THOUSAND per day, in respect of the Post you initiated on 26 Jun 17.

Posts to the time of this Post : 463, in that same 7 days, or an overall av. of 66 posts per day.

Based on the INFORMATION per this Ann has IMO determined that the # of posts in the few days on & after that Ann, would have been far higher than the av. # over the whole 7 days.

- on 20 June 17 :

Views
    to the time of this Post : >  87,000.
    And therefore (at the est. same rate of 10 views per reader) = 8,700 individual reads, or an av. of 1,240/day.

Posts to the time of this Post : 255, in the 7 days 20-26 June, or an av. of 36 posts per day.

I realise full well that you have no way of knowing or even guessing – in advance - the # of Views or Posts that could take place after every initiating Post you make for every ASX-listed Company, but at least by inserting the date in the Thread title will obviously benefit – timewise in future – access by HC readers/posters of/to
    your initiating Post. The Guatemalan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.