88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Exactly- we'd be the first to know if there were serious...

1. 88 Posts.
    Exactly- we'd be the first to know if there were serious problems encountered. The longer we wait, the better feeling I get (as a layman observer). DW's now much quoted 'a little patience' gives a clue here. Sit back in your armchair and pour a couple of Armagnacs, and maybe 10mg Valium if it helps.
    I'm no PA but perhaps an avoidance of phrases like 'it became apparent' - suggesting the unexpected- in the next Ann might alleviate the anxiety disorders of the trigger happy traders - and a few nervous LTH's in the mix as well.
    As many posters have pointed out, it all comes back the quality of BoD, ACB approach of PB and FA (with a dollop of TA if you wish). It's the past performance and obvious genius of PB married with the unquestionable seriousness of purpose and calmness of approach of DW, together with sound financial management (up until now) which has meant I've not sold one share in 18 mths. What's also highly impressed me has been the aggressive, speedy progression of events in such a short space of time.
    All of this does not necessarily help with risk alleviation until it's all above ground, but it goes a long, long way toward realising the end goals of this unique project.
    Warmest wishes to all at this 'crunch time'..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.