88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Well said chilli. Once again. I am really loving this. We have...

1. 5,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    Well said chilli. Once again.
    I am really loving this. We have the broker MAL with 11000 posts non holder say where the smart money is. Absolute rubbish. I know where the smart money is champ. It's buying more every time the SP slides in my opinion. Lol.

I am personally hoping every week When announcement comes out saying another 2% increase of fluids. My holding will be significant. I will probably run out of money before my buying stops lol. So many more buying opportunities to come.

Then eventually probably nitrogen etc used to fast track later on when they are super confident. This could take till end of month. Who cares as IW1 was a longer time. Slow and steady wins the race.

But I am surprised that only 2% recovered in a week. I was expecting 5-8%. I would have thought a lot more if tight. Must be one huge undersurface highway with multiple zones to recover at this rate. Above my pay grade.

YA care to comment on this rate of return as fracking is not my strong point. Really appreciate your posts. Cheers and GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.