88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Another great announcement, things are going as planned which...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Another great announcement, things are going as planned which they are pleased to report.

I'm certainly no expert but for what it's worth my take on the announcement is as follows:

- the flow back is occurring naturally still;
    - the salinity increase is a good thing at this stage;
    - regarding the 15.3% stimulation fluid flow back rate only, I assume this is a function of the choke being used? That is, it's a good thing that it's only fluid at this stage and not the proppant, and as per 20th June 2017 announcement "the choke will then be gradually opened up" thus the speed of the flow back is a function of the choke being gradually opened up to allow a flowback that does not displace the proppant from the reservoir as per the 17th May 2017 announcement. Any experts out there please correct me if I'm wrong as that's what's my research has led me to instinctually believe.

Regarding the term "pleased" being used in the most recent announcements, if you refer to the 24th November 2015 announcement regarding the Icewine #1 weekly drilling update where Dave in his comments states "It is frustrating that a visa between the USA and Canada has held up repairs to the draw works", that announcement does not use the term pleased. As such I take the term pleased being used in the positive for the update.

That's again Dave, Paul and all involved on site in Alaska, sounds like all is going as planned. Whatever the result you have done all you can do humanly possible now it's up to the rocks to behave the way we want, God willing they flow the hydrocarbons at an economical rate.

All in my humble opinion and good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $199.1K 99.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
505 575813619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 625540687 146
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.