88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-246

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Interesting to see that some people are still trying to put a positive or neutral spin on this update, because I'm struggling to find anything positive in it, just more doubt. I guess too much financial and emotional investment in a stock can make people defend it to the bitter end. Whilst it is too early for the last rites, for the first time I now feel as though the odds are significantly against a successful outcome and rate our chances of success 20% at best. When I invested in 88E I always did so on the basis of boom or bust and said I would see it out to the end whatever the result. Admittedly I bought in below 1 cent, so I have less to lose than many here and can understand why some holders are getting out of Dodge while they still can. In the past I could have sold out for a very healthy profit when for instance the SP exceeded 8 cents, but didn't give it a thought at that time and I haven't changed my mind now the SP is heading to the opposite side of the spectrum. I think the SP will drift below 3 cents before much longer, but who really knows? The 88E SP has already been through so many gyrations, so why not a few more? I'll wait and see what the news is in 6 weeks time. Good luck to all the true believers, but don't risk money you can't afford to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $103.8K 51.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
257 302118436 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 572879131 205
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.