88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-251

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Lol. True believers!! I guess given that nothing in the oil exploration game is 100% certain, there has to be a certain amount of 'belief' to invest. Or perhaps just belief that the risk/reward equation makes the juice worth the squeeze. Time will tell if this is true, but I challenge anyone to present objective facts as to why this risk/reward has changed for the worse. I'm no expert, but I have invested a lot of time researching whatever I can find and understand. I have yet to find anything that tells me that this play is doomed because we have recovered 16% of the fracc juice in 3 weeks, proppant free too, and that we are now employing standard techniques to get the HC's out. For me at least it is not about blind or even dogged belief. It is about trusting my research, albeit from a novice perspective. I hope the 50% falls in my favour. I accept that it may not. The more I research the more I realise how little I knew when I first jumped in. But every insight I do discover, steels my conviction that the juice is still worth the squeeze. For now.

Hi mate. From my understanding they are continually monitoring pressure at the well head. I have no doubt it will be keenly watched over the next few weeks during shut-in. We may even get an operational update or two on its progress, if it is materially changed.
    Last edited by Lazarus65: 10/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $102.5K 51.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
258 297522213 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 647915790 212
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.