88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Operations Update, page-447

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    To be honest, up until this point I really haven't put much effort into reading about the geological aspects of this project. I've just browsed through the threads, with a  confidence that everything will turn out OK.
    The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a wake up call. Particularly reading about certain posters who have always been supremely confident, stating that they are on the sidelines.
    It's highlighted the very real possibility that Ice2 could possibly be a failure.

The real issue behind this is that, this risk has always been there. Even when we were shooting towards 6.8c, there were rocketships posted and we were all congratulating each other on our investing prowess. That risk of failure was there just as significant it is right now.

If there was the possibility to ask everyone who has bailed a question, it would be " If the Shut in announcement was released but the SP held steady at mid 4's, would you have sold out? "

I feel very confident that most wouldn't have sold out, leading me to believe that it wasn't the announcement itself that made people sell. It was the fact that others were selling.

Now these others, apparently only make of 10% of the registry, meaning 90% didn't sell. So an overwhelming majority of investors chose to stay put.

Look at this as a hypothetical. If one was undecided or uninformed on what model of car to buy so they asked all their family, friends and workmates for their opinion. If 90% said " don't buy that car mate, it'll give you problems ", would they go ahead and buy it?...unlikely.

I'm just trying to highlight the skittishness of the market over this recent event. In the end, it is what it is. I'm not criticizing anyone's decision for getting out, it's their money.

I guess history is gonna be the only judge on who was right or wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.